This is an opportunity to participate in an ethical, motivating, challenging and constantly expanding company within an international environment that offers the possibility developing a personal career according to your capabilities and preferences as part of the team.
- Grow the company to the leading provider of Digital Experience Platforms
- Be the customer’s advocate within the organization, communicating the customer’s needs with respect to professional services, training and documentation, or architectural assistance and coordinating a response from various divisions of the organization.
- The Account Manager shall resolve issues related to support or services, identifying what the customer need is and bringing in the appropriate person (technical or not) to find a resolution.
- The Account Manager will also assist in communicating new feature requests or product improvements from customers to the Product Management team.
- A strong capacity to work closely with customers to understand their business challenges and guide their new technology decisions. This includes strategic business and future planning for the investments your customers make.
- Account Managers identify opportunities to expand company in new projects, professional services and training, to meet quota targets.
- Account managers track customer opportunities and renewal through Salesforce.
- Account Managers should use their intuitive skills to discern high-potential clients and to apply the right mix of complementary and paid-for services to keep customers satisfaction.
- 4 years of sales experience in the enterprise software industry, with at least two years of experience in a customer-facing role.
- An Engineering Degree from a four-year university program or equivalent with deep technical background.
- (over)achieving targets.
- Methodical approach for inbound and outbound customer calls.
- Strong interpersonal skills and strong written and oral communication skills, highly qualified in building and promoting client trust.
- Convincing personality at point of objections.
- Multitask profile including:
- Ability to understand business requirements communicated by customers and put them in writing.
- Ability to translate the language and needs of business into technical solutions at a high level.
- Understanding of the industry dynamics present among customers, especially Open Source business.
- Knowledge of Liferay Product and other portal platforms. Experience in Portal / Web / Collaboration is desirable. Diligent in working with CRM and creating KPI and reports. Knowledge re. Salesforce is desirable.
- Fluent in Finnish and English, additional Nordic languages are appreciated
- Team player
- Flexibility to occasional travel in the Nordics