DevOps Automation Engineer
As a member of Engineering DevOps Tech team you will be responsible for the design, management and CONSTANT evolution of on-prem and cloud hosting platforms, CI/CD stack, and custom toolsets designed with the goal of making, deploying and scaling complex applications child’s play. Successful candidates will pretty much be good at everything: Linux, Windows, CI/CD tooling, automating hybrid cloud based applications (infrastructure as code, container concepts, autoscaling), and working alongside other feature teams/developers.
- Responsible for the day to day operations of hybrid cloud & hosted infrastructure (OS+Network+Security+Monitoring).
- Working closely with orchestration/API, client development teams and architecture to design and build new back end applications.
- Develop app management tools and monitors.
- Execute system administration of hosting platforms capable of running on a variety of frameworks (Python, Java, node.js).
- Support shared production environments (ensuring system availability, performance, capacity, and continuity through proper response to incidents, events and problems).
- Work with developers to build out CI/CD pipelines, enable self-service build tools and reusable deployment jobs. Find, explore and advocate for new technologies for enterprise use.
Required Skills and Experiences:
- At least 4 years of overall IT experience.
- At least 1 year of experience providing enterprise VMWare based system administration.
- At least 1 year of experience building automated cloud infrastructure.
- 3 years of overall IT experience in an Hybrid Cloud Environment.
- 2 years of experience with VMWare Administration.
- 2 years of experience with Shell Scripting.
- 2 years of experience working with code repositories and build tools GIT/GitHub or with code repositories and build tools Jenkins/Hudson or with code repositories and build tools Nexus.
- 1 year of experience with Ansible or Puppet or Chef or OpenStack or Teraform.
- 1 year of experience with MySQL or Postgress or Mongo DB or ElasticSearch.
- DevOps Engineer