Implementation Project Manager
The job will require someone who is a strong problem solver who possesses the ability to design solutions, implement change, and is comfortable working in a dynamic environment. The role will require the ability to manage multiple projects & customers at one time while ensuring deadlines are met. Strong leadership skills and the ability to rapidly weigh alternatives and set priorities for the team is a must. Strong communication skills are critical. The individual must be capable of inspiring others to excel by demonstrating excellence in their own work, setting high standards for routine, day-to-day tasks as well as new projects. Experience and proven ability to continuously improve finance and accounting processes over time to achieve great efficiencies is required.
The ideal candidate has strong intellectual horsepower, thrives on ambiguity and enjoys the challenges that come with a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be able to apply broad knowledge and experience to address issues that are complex and critical in a timely manner.
- Ensure that client solutions result in high satisfaction and high performance
- Go the extra mile to establish the company as their clients’ most trusted advisor through superior execution and meaningful relationship building at the executive level
- Design and implement process improvement activities that will increase client and the company satisfaction and performance
- Assist in the continuous development of the company’s project management and implementation infrastructure
- 7+ years’ experience in project management
- PMP Certification preferred
- Knowledge of basic accounting guidelines, processes, and systems
- Knowledge of risk management and internal controls when applied to F&A processes and business functions
- System integration experience a plus
- Ability to confidently express own opinions and challenge others constructively
Strong communicator who speaks with precision, enthusiasm and expressiveness