Project Marketing Manager – Austin, TX
Our client is seeking a Product Marketing Manager. Product Marketing drives the overall success of a product. Paramount to driving success is a deep understanding of the market, market needs and the buyer. The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for taking our client’s products to market, defining the value prop, positioning and creating many of the assets we will use to communicate with the market. PMM will play a key role in running product launches, enabling sales, supporting demand generation and driving adoption and usage within our customer base.
- Define the buyer personas and create the value proposition and messages that answer the questions Why our product? Why now?
- Map the buyers journey and create the required assets
- Develop and deliver presentations to customers and prospects
- Responsible for product launches and bringing each release to market and driving adoption
- Engage with our customers and prospects directly to better understand their needs and wants
- Create case studies and customer success stories
- Assists product management in the development of the strategy for pricing and prioritizing product features
- Works closely with Demand Gen on campaigns and other activities
- Arm sales with the tools and training required to be successful
- Serve as an evangelist for the product via thought leadership blogging, social media and speaking
- Prior experience in Product Marketing and other marketing roles
- Experience in the cyber-security industry and the ability to learn and understanding more technical aspects about company products and services portfolio
- Solid written and verbal communication skills and able to create assets and deliver live presentations
- Ability to work in a high-energy cross-functional environment; a true team player with highest level of integrity.
- Working knowledge of marketing productivity tools
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to use.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to grow in role and take on new responsibilities
- 8+ years of relevant experience